Header Ads

Annabelle Lin Lam

Hello I am Annabelle Lin Lam. I am 19 years Teen girls. I live travel and dating for international friendship. if you like me see more bellow.

1. Name: Annabelle Lin Lam
2. Age: 19
3. Religion: Christian 


4. Education: Some High School.
5. Drinks: No
6. Smoke: No



7. Hobby: Model 
8. Interested: Travel food drinks dance love and dating 
9. Occupation: not now


10. Gender: Female
11. Marital Status: Single
12. Family Member: 5


13. Relationship: I want good boy in inter nation  
14. Home town: Shanghai 
15. Country: Chaina. 

Toadstool acting as perfect cover
Rain seeping into basement
Worms using mushroom shell to near hover
Clouds being the first sign of water heaven sent
Lightening getting scary when hitting close by
Cellar near enough for all soon to go
Apron found below still left in tie
Bow in perfect knot viewed to company as show
Swings outside clearly lightening hit
Shadows filling house as strike too close
Toilet over flowing from flood as dad throws fit
Cellophane covering his shoes mud still on toes
Goobers looking mud pile covering the floor
Fingers the only thing small enough to unplug drains
Prickly trash in pipes sending him to bandage sore
Tatters only thing left of his pants covered with stains
Gauze now wrapped over the father’s infected wound
Kleenex box after box being used for his new found cold
Cup of hot soup brought to the sick father not too soon
Chalk looking powder left on floor just like they were told
Annabelle Lin Lam

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely how are you doing today I am Khan from Kashmir contact me on WhatsApp I am waiting you 00971555656758if you want to friendship relationship call me on WhatsApp I am waiting you and your response

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.