Header Ads

Aliyah Gangat

Hello I am Aliyah Gangat. do you like me to fun

1. Name: Aliyah Gangat
2. Age: 25
3. Religion: Not interested tell in public it's only for friends  


4. Education: Some University 
5. Drinks: No
6. Smoke: No


7. Hobby: good Mother 
8. Interested: Marie 
9. Occupation: Part time job at customer care service.  


10. Gender: Female
11. Marital Status: Single 
12. Family Member: 6


13. Relationship: I want to good boy for real relationship 
14. Home town: Sarjah  
15. Country: United arab Amirate 

A man called his wife on the phone
"Hi Mary, I'm not coming home,
don't want you to worry
but I'm very sorry
it seems that I've broken a bone.

While riding my bike down the street
enjoying the sunshine so sweet
a truck shed its load
all over the road
it landed right there at my feet.

My bike tipped me head over heel
I got my foot caught in the wheel
then I hit my head
they thought I was dead,
it all seemed to be quite surreal.

Fay drove me at speed in her car
the hospital wasn't that far,
I'm not feeling great
I'm in a right state,
what happened was very bizarre.

So here I must stay for some days
I'm seeing things through a dull haze
I've broken my hip
have cuts on my lip
and my knee's a big messy graze."

But all his wife had to say
was "Who the devil is Fay??".

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely how are you doing today I want talking on WhatsApp I am waiting you and your response 00971555656758if you interested

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.