Header Ads

Annabel Smit

Hello I am Annabel Smit, I am 19 year old. I like international friendship. do you like me to travel. see my details below.

1. Name: Annabel Smit
2. Age: 19
3. Religion: Christian 


4. Education: Some High School 
5. Drinks: Yes
6. Smoke: Yes


7. Hobby: Model 
8. Interested: Travel, Television, love kinds and more
9. Occupation: not now


10. Gender: Female
11. Marital Status: Single
12. Family Member: 4


13. Relationship: I want good relation in international in middle east.  
14. Home town: NYU
15. Country: NYU Shanghai

I left the universe a jar
And waited for all the stars therein
Inside, I felt fireflies a far
Hoping the gravity, would win

Some distant light's pretending stars
Changed their shapes to fit my eyes
And when the streets became blurred cars
I knew great knowledge in disguise

Many galaxies daydreamed to me
Passing planets in big hugs
Shooting stars rocketed to sea
And now the world has lightning bugs 

do you like me send your whatsaap number on comments box

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely how are you doing today hope you fine I want talking on WhatsApp 00971555656758if you interested in me contact me on WhatsApp I am waiting you

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.