Header Ads

Adelineg Mua

Hello I am Adelineg Mua. here i want to real friend on serious relationship.  i am give my information below. if you like me to comment my post and give your number than i contact to you or give your mail okey babe. 
1. Name: Adelineg Mua
2. Age: 27
3. Religion: Christian  


4. Education: Some College. 
5. Drinks: Yes but vocationally 
6. Smoke: Yes but vocationally 


7. Hobby: Model or actress but my dreams are now time broke.  
8. Interested: Travel, Gaming, Dating. 
9. Occupation: I have no occupation i like good house waif. 


10. Gender: Female 
11. Marital Status: Single 
12. Family Member: 4 


13. Relationship: yes but now time i am free. this is my backup time. my boy friends now relation another girls. he is heart me.  
14. Home town: Milan 
15. Country: Italy. 

At height, riding on a crest of air
Against the blue as crossbow silhouette
A falcon on the wing, a figurehead
Sliding through the wind to catch the shear,
to ride the rising air and from it peer
Osiris eyed. Eyes as black as jet.

And as she circles, wings are brought to bear
on spun gold morning sun that lights the stretch
Of surging ocean pressed against each feather.
And as she hurtles down, honed to black flèchette
She closes on the flock. With bated breath
I watch the teardrop turn to arrowhead,
To end the stoop with talons drawn from blood flecked breast;
transfixed by beauty and the terror
As the hunter and her quarry come together.

if you like me please contact me 

1 comment:

  1. Hi good morning how are you doing today hope you fine I want to meet you 00971555656758if you want to friendship relationship call me on WhatsApp I am waiting or my email Razzaqbajjar00786@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.