Header Ads

Ava Jules

Hello I am Ava Jules. 21 year girls. i like to international friendship in the world. do you like me to friendship see more bellow my details

1. Name: Ava Jules
2. Age: 21
3. Religion: Christian 


4. Education: Some College
5. Drinks: Yes
6. Smoke: Yes


7. Hobby: Travel 
8. Interested: Food drinks and good relationship 
9. Occupation: not now


10. Gender: Female 
11. Marital Status: Single 
12. Family Member: 5


13. Relationship: Single 
14. Home town: Ohau
15. Country: Hawai

silent is the rain muddying the creek
my ears open to the sounds of the trees
the moon rising over the horizon
I see the night setting its long shadow upon the land
as we emerge to bathe in its light

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely how are you doing I like you so much can we talk if you don't mind please come on WhatsApp I am waiting you 00971555656758if you want to friendship relationship

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.