Header Ads

ATHENA MEGALOUDIS

Hello I am ATHENA MEGALOUDIS. Now I am student at north Caroline University Alabama USA. I like to international friendship. if you like me to international friendship than join with me see my details bellow.
1. Name: ATHENA MEGALOUDIS
2. Age: 23
3. Religion: Christian


4. Education: Some University
5. Drinks: Yes
6. Smoke: Yes


7. Hobby: Model
8. Interested: Travel food drinks money
9. Occupation: Study 


10. Gender: Female
11. Marital Status: Single
12. Family Member: 6


13. Relationship: NO
14. Home town: Alabama
15. Country:  USA
They didn't know
they couldn't have
even on this    a spring day at noon
with the warmth of the sun
as pigeons coo    sparrows at hide and seek

his back draws warmth    the earth gives
as he studies  pictures in the clouds
from the grass
content
yet not content

on a bench
she sits facing him    yet not
book in hand
words on her silent tongue
as mothers watch    sandbox play

at drift from above      a single leaf
catches both their sights
its spinning orange with red and gold
alights between them
as eyes meet    with smiles

No comments

Powered by Blogger.